Making a Reservation:
Fill out the Pavillion Rental Form below. Check to see if the date you are requesting is available on the event calendar.
- Residents may view the pavilion schedule at any time.
- Complete the reservation form (available online).
- Mail the request form and the fees ($150 security deposit check and separate nonrefundable $50 fee) to the HOA property management company (currently ACRI) within 5 business days of the online request. Specify the date and hours needed for your reservation. (Fees are waived for community activities at the sole discretion of the HOA Master Board.)
- Confirm your reservation with the HOA property management company.
- Prior to the event, coordinate a date and time to meet at the pavilion for a pre-event walkthrough and to receive the electrical box key. This includes a pre-event checklist and will ensure you are not held accountable for any pre-existing conditions.
- Renters are responsible for complete clean-up of the pavilion. This includes removing all trash.
- The renter must coordinate a post walkthrough and return of the electrical box key immediately after the event. This includes a close-out of the checklist.
- Upon satisfactory completion of the close-out checklist and return of the electrical box key, the deposit check will be returned. The deposit, or portions thereof, may be retained for any unsatisfied checklist items.
- Parking is permissible on the street when in accordance with Ohio Township laws.
- Parking is permissible at the clubhouse parking lot.
- There are no restrooms at the pavilion and community green space. Residents and guests should use restrooms at their homes.
- The clubhouse restrooms may be available when the pool is open. Pavilion guests must access the restrooms through the poolside entrance.
- The clubhouse will not be opened for the sole use of the restrooms for pavilion guests.
- Pavilion guests should not disturb pool attendees nor clubhouse renters and guests.
- Port-a-johns or other type portable bathrooms are not permissible at any time.
Is your Date available? Check here first.
|February 28, 2021||March 1, 2021||
March 2, 2021
March 2, 2021 All Day
|March 3, 2021||March 4, 2021||March 5, 2021||
March 6, 2021
March 6, 2021 All Day
|March 7, 2021||
March 8, 2021
March 8, 2021 All Day
|March 9, 2021||March 10, 2021||March 11, 2021||March 12, 2021||March 13, 2021|
|March 14, 2021||March 15, 2021||March 16, 2021||March 17, 2021||March 18, 2021||March 19, 2021||March 20, 2021|
|March 21, 2021||March 22, 2021||March 23, 2021||March 24, 2021||March 25, 2021||March 26, 2021||March 27, 2021|
|March 28, 2021||March 29, 2021||March 30, 2021||March 31, 2021||April 1, 2021||April 2, 2021||April 3, 2021|
Please be advised: Unit Owners will be responsible for any violations in the policies of the pavilion, thus they will be assessed for any damages or fines incurred during the use of the facilities.
Mail Check to made payable to "Cobblestone Manor Homeowner Association" and mail to:
c/o Acri Commercial Realty Inc.
290 Perry Highway
Pittsburgh, PA 15229
Note - reservation is not complete until you have sent in all fees and have been notified by management.