RESERVE THE CLUBHOUSE
All forms and funds must be submitted and verified before your rental request is valid.
- Before submitting a reservation check the calendar to the right to see if the date is available.
- Fill out the online Clubhouse Reservation Request Form - Make sure to print and submit with your checks.
- Submit two (2) checks - one (1) in the amount of $150.00 security fee and two (2) in the amount of $150.00 non-refundable usage fee made payable to "Cobblestone Manor Homeowners Association" Checks must be from an owner or resident. No second party checks or money orders accepted.
- The owner must be present at the event. Non-commercial use only.
- Reservations can only be made by adult residents and are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The Clubhouse is non-smoking.
- Unit owners renting the community room must ensure the guests will abide by the rules. Children are to be supervised and kept in the clubhouse at all times.
- The clubhouse will be returned in the same clean condition as it was found. Residents are responsible for supplying their own cleaning products. All lights and air conditioning will be turned off (heat turned down to 55 degrees) after use. All trash must be removed from the clubhouse and disposed of in a proper manner offsite (pool garbage cans are only for pool use during pool season and are not to be used by clubhouse rentals)
- Use of the patio/pool is not included in the rental.
- The rental of the clubhouse is for the Clubhouse “only” and the renter should advise their guests that the usage of the parking lot is to be used ONLY for vehicles belonging to their guests and for other Cobblestone residents and are not to be used for any outside activity related to any events inside the clubhouse.
- Installation of Tents, Bounce houses, and other Outdoor structures or cooking equipment in the parking lot and common areas is prohibited.
- DOWNLOAD THE CLUBHOUSE BROCHURE HERE
A pre-inspection of the Clubhouse is recommended. Notify a rental committee member prior to your event if any problems exist. This will ensure that you are not held responsible for any pre-existing problems. Your security deposit will be returned upon a favorable Clubhouse inspection by a rental committee member after your event.
CHECK THE CALENDAR FOR AVAILABILITY
|November 28, 2021||November 29, 2021||November 30, 2021||December 1, 2021||December 2, 2021||December 3, 2021||December 4, 2021|
December 5, 2021
December 5, 2021 All Day
|December 6, 2021||December 7, 2021||December 8, 2021||December 9, 2021||December 10, 2021||
December 11, 2021
December 11, 2021 All Day
December 12, 2021
December 12, 2021 All Day
|December 13, 2021||December 14, 2021||December 15, 2021||December 16, 2021||
December 17, 2021
December 17, 2021 All Day
December 18, 2021
December 18, 2021 All Day
December 19, 2021
December 19, 2021 All Day
|December 20, 2021||December 21, 2021||December 22, 2021||December 23, 2021||
December 24, 2021
December 24, 2021 All Day
December 25, 2021
December 25-26, 2021 All Day
December 26, 2021
December 25-26, 2021 All Day
December 26, 2021 All Day
|December 27, 2021||December 28, 2021||December 29, 2021||December 30, 2021||December 31, 2021||
January 1, 2022
January 1-2, 2022 All Day
Please be advised: Unit Owners will be responsible for any violations in the policies of the clubhouse, thus they will be assessed for any damages or fines incurred during the use of the facilities.
Mail Check made payable to "Cobblestone Manor Homeowner Association" to:
c/o Acri Commercial Realty Inc.
290 Perry Highway
Pittsburgh, PA 15229
Note - reservation is not complete until you have sent in all fees and have been notified by clubhouse manager. You will be given access to the clubhouse by a committee member prior to your event
Click HereTo submit the printable Clubhouse Form Now